New Farm Mental Health Clinic Redevelopment
The New Farm Clinic Redevelopment project has expanded the facility to a 128-bed clinic, making it Ramsay Health Care’s largest standalone mental health care facility, and one of the largest private mental health units, in Australia.
The design and construct project was staged to limit impact to the operational mental health clinic. The new scope included:
- Two 28-bed units to increase total bed capacity to 128 private single rooms
- Conversion of 4 shared rooms into private single rooms
- Construction of 10 professional outpatient consulting suites
- Construction of 5 group therapy rooms for day programmes
- A new gymnasium
- Redevelopment of the existing Reception & Admissions areas, and Kitchen
- Expansion of staff visitor car park areas.