North Sydney, NSW
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $1 billion and employees over 500 employees. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
ADCO currently has an opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our professional and friendly team on a full-time basis, located in North Sydney. The successful applicant will be self-motivated with a mature attitude and someone who thrives in a busy working environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reception relief and support
- Assist in event management
- Prepare for and arrange catering for social functions and meetings
- Support multiple PAs and departments within the business
- Travel management
- Uniform management
- Maintain office facilities
- Maintain a clean office workplace and uphold workplace health and safety policies and procedures
- Placing office orders when required and monitoring when stock becomes low
- Other ad hoc tasks, as required
To be a successful candidate in this role, you will ideally have:
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Intermediate in Microsoft Word Suite
- Have a proactive work nature with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Polite and professional phone manner
- Reliable and punctual
- Manage time efficiently and meet deadlines with ability to prioritise work
- Outstanding organisational skills and a good multitasker
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within the business
- Current driver’s license
If you have a positive attitude and willingness to learn, please forward your cover letter and resume to Alexandra Munro: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.