WAGGA WAGGA, NEW SOUTH WALES
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $900 million and employees over 400 employees. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is based in Wagga Wagga. We are open to applicants willing to relocate, but preferably the applicant is already located in the local area.
The successful candidate will be primarily project based and will report to the Project Manager, to assist with the administrative functions of projects. General tasks will include:
- Administer the project in compliance with project plans, contractual and legal conditions, time bars and administrative timeframes.
- Scope, review, recommend, and manage subcontractor packages including management of change, compliance with project plans, payments, and project completion deliverables.
- Maintain accurate site records and manage project registers such as RFIs, change control, correspondence, project design documentation.
- Produce accurate and transparent reporting of the commercial status of the project through monthly control reporting and any other means.
- Issue accurate and timely progress claims.
- Identify project risks and opportunities, and compile, review and manage claims for variations to head contract and subcontracts.
To be a successful candidate in this role, you will ideally have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering successful construction projects in a similar role.
- Literacy in Microsoft Office suite, Aconex and Jobpac or similar project administration software.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills to respond appropriately to a range of project requirements
- Able to communicate clearly with others while working autonomously
- Valid drivers licence.
If you would like to submit your expression of interest in career opportunities at ADCO, please email the relevant State Office: SYDNEY@ADCOCONSTRUCT.COM.AU