The ADCO story began back in 1972. In the years since, we’ve grown to be a multibillion-dollar construction business, guided by an unwavering commitment to quality, our clients, and our people. These foundations have seen us become one of the top private companies in Australia with a blue-chip client list and an award-winning portfolio of almost 4,000 successfully completed buildings from early work packages to $300+ million projects.
A career at ADCO provides a sense of belonging, ownership and opportunity, where talent is cultivated and achievements are celebrated. We are a passionate team of people who build.
We understand the deep value of work-life balance and support the physical and emotional wellbeing of our team members through a wide range of initiatives. These include flexible working arrangements that accommodate family needs, company subsidised health and fitness programs, access to our employee assistance program and regular staff recreation days. We also listen closely to our people as Australian workplace attitudes continue to shift and evolve.
Putting our people first has shaped our success for more than five decades. We continue to invest heavily in identifying talent, supporting skills development, incentivising performance and rewarding high achievement. Our extensive national training programs ensure our people are always across the latest construction and management best practices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Site Manager who can provide technical advice, work instructions and direction to site teams and subcontractors, in building methodology and problem resolution.
- Ensure the site is safe at all times and all work undertaken is performed in a safe way in accordance with relevant regulations
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers and material deliveries
- Adhere to the drawings, specifications and construction program without compromising quality
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders, subcontractors and suppliers
- Develop and mentor junior site staff
- Ensure all regulations and standards of construction are monitored and maintained
- Live operational environment experience desirable
- Trade or building related qualification
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of legislation, regulations, rules and standards relating to the construction industry
- First aid certificate
- General construction industry induction (white card)
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise
If this is a role you believe you would be suited to or want to hear more about, contact email@example.com to send through your application.