Cadet Contracts Administrator/Cadet Design Manager
Join a business leading the way in construction quality and diversity
- Be mentored by industry leaders
- Paid study leave with a well-engrained contemporary and friendly culture
- Top tier quality with flat structure and great career paths
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $1 billion and employees over 500 employees. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The opportunity exists for students completing their 3rd or 4th years of their undergraduate degrees in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, and Architecture to join ADCO on a full time basis.
These roles are based out of our Melbourne office located in South Melbourne.
- By Jan 2022, you will be completing your 3rd or 4th year of Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or TAFE Traineeship
- Ability to commit to three or four days of work each week
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Positive attitude and eager at the opportunity to be mentored by the team at ADCO
- Some experience in construction/construction-related working environments is desirable
If you would like to submit your expression of interest in career opportunities at ADCO, please email the relevant State Office: email@example.com.