Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Join our team building the $74 million Queanbeyan Cultural Precinct and contribute with industry professionals in a leading national business
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $1 billion and employs over 500 staff members. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The opportunity exists for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join and contribute to our team regarding head contract administration, subcontractor negotiation and management and cost reporting and programming.
The role is based in Queanbeyan on one of our latest projects, the Queanbeyan Civic & Cultural Precinct valued at $74 million which includes the modernisation of surrounding public and commercial space and improvement of connections to the existing Bicentennial Hall and Q Theatre.
- Tender response evaluation
- Scope of works and letting packages to sub-contractors
- Variation assessment in accordance with cost control
- Certification and payment of Progress Claims
- Finalisation of payments
- Liaison with Project Managers, Site Managers, Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Work within a third-party accredited Quality, Environmental & WHS systems
- 3-5 years of proven commercial experience
- Highly motivated and proactive, tertiary qualified, team player
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills, strong IMS knowledge and compliance (JobPac) and exceptional problem-solving ability.
- Experienced with Australian Standards & Building Codes, and relevant health and safety legislation and its implementation
- Located within Canberra, Queanbeyan or surrounds
HOW TO APPLY
If this is a role you believe you would be suited to or want to hear more about, contact Sophie McGregor on 0432 512 102 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a career at ADCO, or click on APPLY to send through your application.
Please note: this role is being sourced through ADCO directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.