Executive Assistant to Construction Managers | Maternity Leave Cover
Diverse and rewarding seven-month EA maternity leave contract to support our four Construction Managers leading the NSW branch on projects up to $150 million.
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $1 billion and employees over 500 employees. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The opportunity exists for an experienced Executive Assistant to manage the diaries/day-to-day operations of the four Construction Managers currently leading the Sydney branch on a seven month maternity leave contract.
For the NSW branch, you will take over the full HR function including onboarding and inductions. You will work alongside the EA to the State Manager and will have the branch’s Administration Assistant and Receptionist reporting into this role.
Starting in January 2022, there will be the opportunity for a full handover of the position from the current EA where you will officially take over from March until September.
- Flexible full time working hours of 7am until 4pm
- Carparking available
- Opportunity to discuss permanent opportunity at the conclusion of the contract
- Family-orientated, down to earth culture from the top down
- Experienced Executive Assistant with 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Background within construction is highly desirable
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Strongly proactive with the ability to work collaboratively with Senior Leadership and other office team members.
HOW TO APPLY
If this is a role you believe you would be suited to or want to hear more about, contact Sophie McGregor on 0432 512 102 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a career at ADCO, or click on APPLY to send through your application.
Please note: this role is being sourced through ADCO directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies