Join our Sydney team across a range of different new build commercial projects with a leading industry professionals and a forward-thinking national business.
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $1 billion and employs over 500 staff members. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The opportunity exists for an experienced Foreman to join and contribute to our team. You will be expected to oversee a section of a large scale building project, looking after all internal fit-out and finishes as well as some external works.
- Manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment
- Trade background preferred
- Previous exposure to large building projects
- Strong communication across all stakeholder levels
- QA standards & WHS Experience
- 3-5 years of proven commercial experience
- Highly motivated and proactive, tertiary qualified, team player
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills, strong IMS knowledge and compliance and exceptional problem-solving ability.
- Experienced with Australian Standards & Building Codes, and relevant health and safety legislation and its implementation
HOW TO APPLY
If this is a role you believe you would be suited to or want to hear more about, contact Kelvin Baronet at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss a career at ADCO.
Please note: this role is being sourced through ADCO directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.