Join our team in Sydney and contribute with industry professionals in a leading and forward-thinking national business.
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $1 billion and employs over 500 staff members. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role will see you delivering commercial projects in line with the construction programme, cost standards and ensuring there is always a strong focus on quality and safety.
- Supervising and coordinating teams to meet project goals
- Putting together short-term programs of work
- Staying across your programs, keeping everything on schedule and keeping management up-to-date
- Mentoring junior team members
- Fixing problems and reworking when needed to deliver to our high standards
- Work closely with sub-contractors and consultants to solve day-to-day construction and design issues
To be a successful candidate in this role, you will ideally have:
- 3-5 years of proven commercial experience
- Highly motivated and proactive, tertiary qualified, team player.
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills, strong IMS knowledge and compliance and exceptional problem-solving ability.
- Experienced with Australian Standards & Building Codes, and relevant health and safety legislation and its implementation.
If this is a role you believe you would be suited to or want to hear more about, contact Kelvin Baronet on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss a career at ADCO, or click on APPLY to send through your application.
Please note: this role is being sourced through ADCO directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.