- Join a business leading the way in construction quality and diversity
- National Business in rapid growth
- Top tier quality with flat structure and great career paths
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $1 billion and employees over 500 employees. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace. In addition to being major contributors to NAWIC, the Queensland Business is currently 20% female and striving for a goal of 25%. Flexibility is on offer to attract high quality female candidates.
ABOUT THE ROLE
These roles are based out of our Queensland Brisbane office located in Milton. Projects are generally located in South East Queensland. We are open to applicants willing to relocate, but preferably the applicant is already located in the local area.
The successful candidate will assist the Project Manager in the safe, coordinated and successful delivery of projects to achieve project targets, in accordance with The ADCO Way
In line with the required responsibilities of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Contribute to production of the documents and plans that govern the project delivery
- Compile or contribute to accurate scopes of work for subcontracts
- Review subcontractor plans for compliance with project plans and specifications
- Coordinate with others to achieve engineering requirements, such as shop drawing approvals, third party inspections, temporary works controls, etc
- Maintain and manage site records, documentation and registers, in line with project-specific roles and responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and organised compilation of deliverables prior to PC
- Coordinate and communicate with the extended project team to achieve project goals
- Identify trends, contribute to lessons learnt and the continuous improvement of the business
To be a successful candidate in this role, you will ideally have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable experience in delivering successful construction projects in a similar role
- Literacy in Microsoft Office suite and Aconex
- Analysis and problem-solving skills to respond appropriately to a range of project requirements
- Able to communicate clearly with others while working autonomously
- Valid driver’s licence
If you would like to submit your expression of interest in career opportunities at ADCO, please email the relevant State Office: email@example.com.