WAGGA WAGGA, NEW SOUTH WALES
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $900 million and employees over 400 employees. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is based in Wagga Wagga. We are open to applicants willing to relocate, but preferably the applicant is already located in the local area.
In line with the required responsibilities of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Contribute to production of the documents and plans that govern the project delivery
- Compile or contribute to accurate scopes of work for subcontracts
- Review subcontractor plans for compliance with project plans and specifications
- Coordinate with others to achieve engineering requirements, such as shop drawing approvals, third party inspections, temporary works controls, etc
- Maintain and manage site records, documentation and registers, in line with project-specific roles and responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and organised compilation of deliverables prior to PC
- Coordinate and communicate with the extended project team to achieve project goals
- Identify trends, contribute to lessons learnt and the continuous improvement of the business
To be a successful candidate in this role, you will ideally have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable experience in delivering successful construction projects in a similar role
- Literacy in Microsoft Office suite, Aconex and Jobpac or similar project administration software
- Analysis and problem-solving skills to respond appropriately to a range of project requirements
- Able to communicate clearly with others while working autonomously
- Valid drivers licence
If you would like to submit your expression of interest in career opportunities at ADCO, please email the relevant State Office: SYDNEY@ADCOCONSTRUCT.COM.AU