Senior Site Manager
The opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join and contribute to our team to deliver a prestigious build to rent project in Brisbane.
The ADCO story began back in 1972. In the years since, we’ve grown to be a multibillion-dollar construction business, guided by an unwavering commitment to quality, our clients, and our people. These foundations have seen us become one of the top private companies in Australia with a blue-chip client list and an award-winning portfolio of almost 4,000 successfully completed buildings from early work packages to $300+ million projects.
A career at ADCO provides a sense of belonging, ownership and opportunity, where talent is cultivated and achievements are celebrated. We are a passionate team of people who build.
We understand the deep value of work-life balance and support the physical and emotional wellbeing of our team members through a wide range of initiatives. These include flexible working arrangements that accommodate family needs, company subsidised health and fitness programs, access to our employee assistance program and regular staff recreation days. We also listen closely to our people as Australian workplace attitudes continue to shift and evolve.
Putting our people first has shaped our success for more than five decades. We continue to invest heavily in identifying talent, supporting skills development, incentivising performance and rewarding high achievement. Our extensive national training programs ensure our people are always across the latest construction and management best practices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join and contribute to our team to deliver a prestigious build-to-rent project in Brisbane.
The build-to-rent project valued at $96 million is a 29-storey, 265 residential unit complex with gym, rooftop pool, dining and lounge areas and private cinema.
- Leadership of site delivery
- Contribute to the planning and resourcing of the project
- Coordinate and communicate with the extended project team to achieve project goals
- Coordinate day-to-day site activities to ensure all site undertakings are in line with project plans
- Own and communicate the short-term look ahead programme for delivery
- Manage subcontractor performance
- Identify project risks, opportunities and mitigations in a timely manner
- Ensure all aspects of ADCO’s HSE and Quality processes and procedures are adhered to
- Demonstrated site experience with 3-5 years as Site Manager with residential and high rise experience;
- Highly motivated and proactive, team player;
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation & communication skills with exceptional problem-solving ability;
- Experienced with Australian Standards & Building Codes, and relevant health and safety legislation and its implementation.
If this is a role you believe you would be suited to or want to hear more about, email firstname.lastname@example.org to send through your application.