Join our Sydney team across a range of different projects, and contribute with industry professionals in a leading national business.
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $1 billion and employs over 500 staff members. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The opportunity exists for an experienced Services Manager to join and contribute to our team regarding critical input throughout the project entirety from design to handover.
The role is based in Sydney and the successful candidate would be working across various new build commercial projects.
- Contribute to production of the documents and plans that govern the project delivery
- Compile or contribute to accurate scopes of work for subcontracts
- Review subcontractor plans for compliance with project plans and specifications
- Coordinate with others to achieve engineering requirements, such as shop drawing approvals, third party inspections, temporary works controls, etc
- Maintain and manage site records, documentation and registers, in line with project-specific roles and responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and organised compilation of deliverables prior to PC
- Coordinate and communicate with the extended project team to achieve project goals
- Identify trends, contribute to lessons learnt and the continuous improvement of the business
To be a successful candidate in this role, you will ideally have:
- Demonstrated experience of 5+ years
- Strong proficiency understanding design drawings and technical specifications
- Highly motivated and proactive, team player
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills, strong IMS knowledge and compliance (JobPac) and exceptional problem-solving ability.
- Experienced with Australian Standards & Building Codes, and relevant health and safety legislation and its implementation
- Located within our Sydney Head Office
If this is a role you believe you would be suited to or want to hear more about, contact Kelvin Baronet on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a career at ADCO, or click on APPLY to send through your application.
Please note: this role is being sourced through ADCO directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.