Sydney, New South Wales
Join our Sydney team across a range of different new build commercial projects with a leading industry professionals and a forward-thinking national business.
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $1 billion and employs over 500 staff members. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The opportunity exists for an experienced Site Engineer to join and contribute to our team regarding critical input throughout the project entirety from design to handover. The role is based in Macquarie Park helping deliver a health research centre.
- Assist with the management of the design phase through monitoring consultants, planners and quantity surveyors to ensure outcomes are achieved in relation to the brief and budget
- Ensure that project objectives and deliverables are met on matters of time, budget, quality, safety and environmental requirements for your relevant trade package
- Assist on tasks including site meetings, inductions, and facilitate relationships with subcontractors and key stakeholders
- Ensure relevant trade progress aligns with construction program and key milestones are achieved according to project objectives
- Be instrumental throughout the handover and commissioning phase
- Assist on the collaboration to prepare accurate project reporting for management and key stakeholders
- Work closely with Project Engineers, Project Managers, Site Managers and staff, subcontractors and suppliers
- Demonstrated experience of 3-5 years
- Relevant tertiary education within Engineering, Science, Building Construction or equivalent
- Strong proficiency understanding design drawings and technical specifications
- Highly motivated and proactive, team player
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills, strong IMS knowledge and compliance (JobPac) and exceptional problem-solving ability.
- Experienced with Australian Standards & Building Codes, and relevant health and safety legislation and its implementation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note: this role is being sourced through ADCO directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.