WAGGA WAGGA, NEW SOUTH WALES
ADCO is a leading Australian construction company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. Established in 1972, ADCO sees annual revenues approaching $900 million and employees over 400 employees. ADCO is rated one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
ADCO aspires to be the Builder of Choice for our clients, our employees and our subcontractors.
Our open and inclusive culture encourages staff to grow with the organisation. We place a high priority on the retention and development of our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who proactively supports diversity in our workplace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is based in Wagga Wagga. We are open to applicants willing to relocate, but preferably the applicant is already located in the local area.
General tasks will include:
- Contributing to and reviewing the documents that govern the project delivery.
- Managing the site set up and maintenance, in line with the project plans.
- Coordinating day-to-day site activities to ensure all site undertakings are in line with the project plans.
- Managing site works and subcontractor activities throughout the duration of the project to ensure defect-free handover.
- Coordinating and communicating with the extended project team to achieve project goals.
- Ensuring that accurate records and registers of site operations are maintained.
To be a successful candidate in this role, you will ideally have:
- Demonstrable experience in delivering successful construction projects in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative and best practice HSE policies; quality management good practice and how this relates to project delivery; the principles of project planning, including critical path, key dates, target and
- contractual programmes; good knowledge of the NCC and Australian Standards; contract terms and conditions; industrial relations.
- Literacy in Microsoft Office suite
- Analysis and problem-solving skills to respond appropriately to a range of project requirements
- The ability to communicate clearly with others while working autonomously
- A valid drivers licence.
If you would like to submit your expression of interest in career opportunities at ADCO, please email the relevant State Office: firstname.lastname@example.org